Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart


Maureen Rolls

Angel and Animal Communicator

Case History 9

Dear Maureen,

Just to let you know that after 7 months & 12 days I found my cat Stanley on Sunday. I spoke with you back at the beginning of September when you told me Stanley was in Ford Park Cemetry and older parts of Central Park, I did have a phone call just a couple of days after I spoke with you to say he had been seen in the Cemetry although we searched there for days & we could not find him.

I then went on holiday with you having given me peace of mind that he was doing fine. On my return the temperature was still high so I knew he would still be ok, we continued to search everyday and I was convinced that he would return home like he did last year on Bonfire night, so I didn't contact you again as I felt sure 5th Nov would be the night. So on 5th Nov my mum and I sat outside a house just near my old house on Stanley's usual route home.

While sitting there, a Police car pulled up opposite and then the police man come over and asked what we were doing there,so I explained and he said he had been called by a man who thought I was following him! I was a bit shocked but although I was not following him I had passed his house everyday and every evening and later at night since Stanley had gone so I understood why he thought that. 

The policeman was very kind and offered to take a poster and said if he has any downtime they would keep their eyes out & look in the park while driving through. On Friday evening the Policeman phoned me to say that a colleague who is an ex-Plymouth Argyle player was training with Argyle at their training ground and he had seen Stanley.

On Saturday I went their but could not find him but there was an old unused cricket ground, the council depot with lots of shelters as well as the depots offices( a house) you said he was going to a house & being fed but not going in. I believe it was the offices. I returned to the ground on Sunday and had a really good look around, there is still a small part of Plymouth's zoo between the depot & the unused cricket field, the older parts of Central Park you mentioned.

I found some of his fur on the brambles up there, so I just sat on my cat box quietly and the after a while I looked up and he was in the hedge. I was overwhelmed with tears and began to shake as I slowly approached him he hissed at me but I coaxed him closed with some food and then I grabbed him and wasn't letting go. Everything you told me was correct, you are truly amazing and I will be ever greatfull. He had a check up at the vets yesterday and apart from the fleas he is perfect. thank you so much. Please feel free to use my details to share your good work. I now have the job of reaquanting him with his brother who is a little stressed. Once they are good I will be in touch as I would love to attend one of your courses.

Thank you again

Julie Smith.

Why not learn all about Animal Communication at one of my

Animal Communication Courses - Click Here to find out more!